viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

Happy Birthday, Airín

I can't but completely agree with her when she starts talking about English and Literature courses. Well, of course I could do it. I like disagreeing with people, even though I know I may not be right, or even though I don't support the idea I am defending. Do you know what's best? That she realises that, and she decides to keep playing. It would be better if she could keep appart from that drug dealer life she has, but we all like her how she is. Thank you for joining us, I rein. xoxo, that is, chocho.

1 comentario:

  1. como se che vai a pinza!!!!!! jajajaja! thanks mikel!!! moitas grazas, de verdade que non me esperaba unha entrada no blog!!! jajaja! i know you like to disagree just because! jejeje! de verdad que non teño palabras, non sei que decir! GRACIAS! and keep on writing!

    anónima cumpleañera! jejeje

    ResponderEliminar